1. Coal used in products are special cuts? Are they different from the coal mined by miners?
For the production of our jewelry we use carefully selected Silesian coal nuggets, which have undergone proprietary control of hardness and density and have the appropriate structure allowing them to be ground.
2. How many days are you waiting for an individual order (in case of one piece)?
In the case of an individual order for the implementation of one piece, about 2-3 weeks are waiting. The number of days allowed for the performance of such jewelry depends on whether it is an amendment to an existing project or a completely new thing.
3. How many days are you waiting for an individual order for a larger number of products (eg 20 items)?
It takes about 3-4 weeks to complete an individual order for a larger number of items. Each time it is previously agreed and depends primarily on the complexity of the project and the period in which the products are ordered. Sometimes such an order is implemented a bit faster.
4. Does jewelry with the addition of carbon dirty clothes or skin?
No, because the coal is so protected that it does not get dirt on the skin or clothing. In addition, specially designed metal frames limit the direct contact of carbon with the body.
5. Can coal cause sensitization?
Coal itself is not sensitizing. It happens that you can feel silver, so you should know if direct skin contact with this metal does not cause you allergies.
6. How to properly care for jewelry with the addition of carbon?
Protect your jewelry with carbon from:
Jewelry I COAL YOU. we treat it the same way as jewelery with other stones. Clean it gently with a cloth. It is not allowed to soak and spray with perfumes. After removing, we store the jewelry in a box.
7. Are the earwires (hanging) with carbon heavy? What is their weight?
Our earrings are light. They do not burden ears. The total weight of a pair of earrings is approx. 6 grams.
8. What are the jewelry boxes I COAL YOU.?
The standard box is made of cardboard covered with white, matte paper. The printed logo is black, matte. In the middle of the box is a sponge covered with flock. Boxes for bracelets and earrings have dimensions 59 x 59 x 23 mm, boxes for necklaces, cufflinks and earwires like -86x86x23mm. The dimensions of pendent boxes are 86x86x86mm.
9. Is it possible to order a product in a different package than the standard one? If you can, in what and how much does it cost?
Yes. You can order boxes with your own logo. The price depends on the number of boxes and the type of printing. In the case of individual orders, you can choose only a white box with the I COAL YOU logo.
10. Can I send the jewelry directly to the person I want to make a surprise? If so, is it possible to attach a special dedication ticket to the parcel?
Yes. In this case, please provide this information in the order comment (please write the recipient’s address and the content of the dedication). Then the invoice will be sent to the e-mail indicated on the order and the product will be sent directly to the selected person.
11. I have an idea how my jewelry would look like on an individual order. Is I COAL YOU. will I design and make it based on the instructions I have given? I can draw a pattern or show a picture of a similar product.
In this case, we ask you to provide us with an email idea and then we will answer if the project is feasible. Because of its properties, coal is governed by its own laws. You can not always do everything with it, but you can always try it. There is a good chance that we will take the challenge 🙂
12. Is it possible to engrave something in coal or on the cover?
Coarse elements can be engraved on the coal (maximum 4 characters). In our products from the fixed offer, however, small pieces of coal are used, so the inscription will be hardly visible. The second – in our opinion a more attractive option – is to attach to the chain a plaque with space for 7 characters. If you decide to engrave, please include this information in the comments to the order in the form.